- Joined
- 24 November 2018
- Messages
- 52,131
- Reactions Received
- 94,782
- Location
- Dreamworld
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 132,191
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him/Card Master
Too much fruit for me.Yeah it was part of the pizza![]()
Was it nice though?
Too much fruit for me.Yeah it was part of the pizza![]()
The banana and pineapple weren't bad but the coconut and especially the mandarin I could've done withoutToo much fruit for me.
Was it nice though?
![]()
u sure about it? there are enough pictures to proof otherwiseew no, banana doesn't belong on pizza
I know there are, but nope, not my thingu sure about it? there are enough pictures to proof otherwise
![]()
I don't mind pineapple on pizza at all, and apple is nice too.
i never heard of apple on pizza :onope
i like pinapple, and i like apple, sEPARATELY on pizza. but most of the time I go with the tried and true pepperoni or plain
its actually p good! not my fave but id order iti never heard of apple on pizza :o