Intro Intro to my weird life :) (1 Viewer)

Joined
11 November 2019
Messages
21
Reactions Received
124
Location
London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Heyyy, I'm very late in joining these forums but I have finally done that so hiii!

My name is Elaine and I am a chinese girl currently living in the UK

I hope we can become good friends in the future and if we are then closer. Some of my favourite kpop groups are BTS, NCT127 (just NCT in general and Wayv), EXO, (G)I-DLE, ASTRO and i know a little about Stray Kids, Got7, ATEEZ and more! My favourite cpop groups are Nine Percent, Nex7 (Nex+) and ofc WayV if that still counts as cpop hehe. If anyone has watched Idol Producer China then i will be the happiest person in the world and talk to you about it too!

I hope people can also help me out here too as I'm very new to these forums but I've been on many IG group chats and things so i won't be too socially awkward haha.

If you're reading this i hope you have a great day :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~ hope you will love it here
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Heyyy, I'm very late in joining these forums but I have finally done that so hiii!

My name is Elaine and I am a chinese girl currently living in the UK

I hope we can become good friends in the future and if we are then closer. Some of my favourite kpop groups are BTS, NCT127 (just NCT in general and Wayv), EXO, (G)I-DLE, ASTRO and i know a little about Stray Kids, Got7, ATEEZ and more! My favourite cpop groups are Nine Percent, Nex7 (Nex+) and ofc WayV if that still counts as cpop hehe. If anyone has watched Idol Producer China then i will be the happiest person in the world and talk to you about it too!

I hope people can also help me out here too as I'm very new to these forums but I've been on many IG group chats and things so i won't be too socially awkward haha.

If you're reading this i hope you have a great day :)
I love you already!!!!!

Would you like to be my friend? :pandaamazed:
 
Joined
7 November 2019
Messages
898
Reactions Received
2,608
Location
Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
hello i hope you enjoy it here.

 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread