Announcement Introducing our new EU and Asia/Oceania mods (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
14232


HELLO,

We have checked all the applications we received with the admins & the rest of the moderating team. It was a really difficult task to choose the best applications with the best qualities. If any of you didn’t pass the application process, please don’t feel discouraged, we have received many amazing applications. We’ll keep your application for the future if you are still interested when we open up for recruitment again. Thank you to everyone who applied!

I’d like to introduce you our new mods
EU: @BritishLuvie
Asia/Oceania: @Tir and @baekk

Let’s wish them luck and support their installment as new moderators of the KS community. I hope they will be able to serve the ks community to the best of their abilities.

With love,

KS Mods
​
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Congrats y'all :llama_cheer::llama_cheer:
 
Joined
28 November 2018
Messages
281
Reactions Received
2,018
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Three of the best users here. Happy to read their names! :pepeheart: Congratulation!
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
Congrats everyone! ^^
OMG A BUDDY IS A MOD!!!!!!
@Tir CONGRATS FELLOW BUDDY :pepecry1:
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:

Come back to the GFriend thread :pepecry1:Your presence is sorely missed :pepecry1::pepecry1:
And I posted photos of the Concert Encore DVD set

And thanks everyone! I'll do my best to force everyone into the Buddy Hole :pepecheer::welp:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
:pepecheer::pepecheer::pepecheer:

Come back to the GFriend thread :pepecry1:Your presence is sorely missed :pepecry1::pepecry1:
And I posted photos of the Concert Encore DVD set

And thanks everyone! I'll do my best to force everyone into the Buddy Hole:pepecheer::welp:
Omg I do need to check up on the thread. I keep forgetting :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Time to convert more staff to the religion of Suho :llama_squish: In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to working with the three of you!

Also, thank you to everyone that applied, all of the applicants were great, so I hope to see you try out all next time 💛💛💛
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread