Intro introduction (idk what im doing) (2 Viewers)

Joined
28 March 2026
Messages
16
Reactions Received
20
Location
Texas, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
102
Fandom
Kpop
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so hi, umm, im a big multistan, but im also a baby stan, so i will probably need help with learning abt kpop more. I am a Blink, Monstiez, Army, Dayone, Gllit, Once, midzy, odyz and many more fandom. Like I said I'm a baby stan I haven't even been into kpop for a year yet, so I will need help learning kpop terms and other stuff, so ya.
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,363
Reactions Received
13,544
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi! Welcome to the forum! :wavewave:

I'm TrinityJade
I'm a Blink and Monstiez as well, and I'm also a dive!
Who's your bias in BLACKPINK and BABYMONSTER?
Mine are Jisoo and Ahyeon! :excitedcat:

I also got into k-pop recently, so I can definitely relate! I can always help you with kpop terms! :nekolove:

Let me know if you have any questions about the card game or how to navigate the site! :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
28 March 2026
Messages
16
Reactions Received
20
Location
Texas, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
102
Fandom
Kpop
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Hi TrinityJade! tysm for making me feel welcome. I am also a dive but i stan so many groups i couldn’t put them all 😭 It is nice to meet another Blink and Monstiez. My bias is Jennie, and my wrecker is Jisoo. In Babymonster, my bias is Rami and Chiquita. Ahyeon is my wrecker. Thank so much again for reaching out again.
 
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,363
Reactions Received
13,544
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi TrinityJade! tysm for making me feel welcome. I am also a dive but i stan so many groups i couldn’t put them all 😭 It is nice to meet another Blink and Monstiez. My bias is Jennie, and my wrecker is Jisoo. In Babymonster, my bias is Rami and Chiquita. Ahyeon is my wrecker. Thank so much again for reaching out again.

ofc! Who's your bias in IVE?
I love Jennie sm! :nekolove:
I'm so sad abt Rami's hiatus, but apprently she'll be coming back soon?

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always here! :bigcatlove:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hailey

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,205
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
Hello, Hailey. I'm Kell.
I've been a K-Pop fan for a decade, so I can help you with any terms you might not understand.
If you haven't seen it already, here's a basic guide to the forum:
https://kpopsource.com/guide.html

Welcome to KPS! :dubuwave:
 
Joined
28 March 2026
Messages
16
Reactions Received
20
Location
Texas, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
102
Fandom
Kpop
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
ofc! Who's your bias in IVE?
I love Jennie sm! :nekolove:
I'm so sad abt Rami's hiatus, but apprently she'll be coming back soon?

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always here! :bigcatlove:
My bias in IVE is Rei. Who is your IVE bias?
I really hope Rami is coming back soon too, I miss her sm.
 
  • Love
Reactions: TrinityJade
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,363
Reactions Received
13,544
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
83,622
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
My bias in IVE is Rei. Who is your IVE bias?
I really hope Rami is coming back soon too, I miss her sm.
mine is wony! But I love all the members so I don’t have a bias wrecker

I’ve heard rumors of Ramis comeback but none confirmed:pepecry1:
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,149
Reactions Received
46,810
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
180,403
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome welcome! I'm Chiara, and I was also a baby stan when I first joined! Well, ok more like a toddler stan lol (is that weird to say? now that I look at it typed out, it looks like I'm coming off as a p*do, which I am NOT) bc I knew OF a lot of groups, like I knew a lot of the group names, I just wasn't really fully invested yet.

But now, I'm truly, madly, deeply (yes, I'm also a Directioner lol) OBSESSED with K-pop. In fact, it was in my top 5 genres on Apple Music Replay last year! My main groups are in my badge display, and let me know if you want to check any of them out. I used to be on a street team, so I can defos help!
 

centen

.
.
.
Joined
5 January 2023
Messages
17,528
Reactions Received
18,218
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,478
Fandom
Neverland
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Welcome!! There are tons of multi-stans and long-time stans, so you'll definitely find your people here!

I hope you enjoy the forums! Feel free to reach out about anything really. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hailey

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Hi! Welcome to KPS! :pandalove: My names Harmony! :dubuwave: whats yours? :maheart:
I'm a big multi-stan too!!:ankha: my top favs are ATEEZ, TXT, SKZ, Xikers, Treasure, ZB1, XLOV, Cortis, LNGShot and I'm prolly forgetting a few:pepeslippy: We'll help teach you anything you want to know about kpop!:excitedcat: Also if you have questions about the forum or have trouble navigating it, feel free to ask me or any of the other members!! :kokorohappy:we'd be happy to help! :pointymomo:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hailey
Joined
17 December 2025
Messages
3,473
Reactions Received
4,293
Location
Love Catching
Website
archiveofourown.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,134
Fandom
Multistannn
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
hihihi!!! Welcome to KPS im Formerly Inniie but you´re welcome to still call me that because LoveforYe_na doesnt exactly roll off the tongue,
Im a jigumi, dive, monstiez, s2u, former blink, alphaz, Glitt, Once, Midzy, and like 100 more
If you ever need help with anything you can find me lurking on the forum, if not you can start a private convo with me!
i love Njz, and I also love kiiikii but have zero of their albums bc im more of an amazon/target album collecter( have you bought any albums yet? if not id reccomend buying twice, baemon and Illit!! They come with a lot of incl. also if you can buy offline
Are there any other group you listen to that you didnt name?
My biases are, Rei and Liz, Asa and ruka (used to be ahyeonnn), Carmen stella and ye-on are my biases in h2h and my BW is Ian or basically the rest of the group, My bias was Jennie, Iroha, Jihyo is my bias and BW is the other members, Yeji and yuna , I used to be an army but my biases were Jin,V, and jk
 
Joined
28 March 2026
Messages
16
Reactions Received
20
Location
Texas, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
102
Fandom
Kpop
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
  • Love
Reactions: snsd2beg
Joined
28 March 2026
Messages
16
Reactions Received
20
Location
Texas, USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
102
Fandom
Kpop
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
hihihi!!! Welcome to KPS im Formerly Inniie but you´re welcome to still call me that because LoveforYe_na doesnt exactly roll off the tongue,
Im a jigumi, dive, monstiez, s2u, former blink, alphaz, Glitt, Once, Midzy, and like 100 more
If you ever need help with anything you can find me lurking on the forum, if not you can start a private convo with me!
i love Njz, and I also love kiiikii but have zero of their albums bc im more of an amazon/target album collecter( have you bought any albums yet? if not id reccomend buying twice, baemon and Illit!! They come with a lot of incl. also if you can buy offline
Are there any other group you listen to that you didnt name?
My biases are, Rei and Liz, Asa and ruka (used to be ahyeonnn), Carmen stella and ye-on are my biases in h2h and my BW is Ian or basically the rest of the group, My bias was Jennie, Iroha, Jihyo is my bias and BW is the other members, Yeji and yuna , I used to be an army but my biases were Jin,V, and jk
hi! Tysm for welcoming me, i luv how friendly everyone is on this platform.
There are definintly several groups I stan that i forgot to mention, there are so many wonderful groups
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread