Intro introduction (idk what im doing) (2 Viewers)

Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,550
Reactions Received
4,677
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,609
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hi again!! :excitedcat: You already know who I am!!! I love Babymonster, itzy, ILLIT and twice too!! I like many other groups like stray kids, Ateez, tripleS, NMIXX, hearts2hearts and many more!!
If you have any questions you can always message me
 
  • Love
Reactions: Hailey

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,234
Reactions Received
17,151
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,540
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
welcome to da forums :wavewave:
enjoy x
 

Onigiri

Cloud Land
.
Joined
9 March 2026
Messages
210
Reactions Received
249
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,503
Fandom
Multi
Pronouns
he/they
Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here, everyone is friendly :wavewave:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Hailey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread