- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 1,124
- Reactions Received
- 7,796
- Location
- Fuck me Chico
- Website
- www.allkpop.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Ship
- Wreck
HELLO <3 I HONESTLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BUT HI I JOINED LMFAO
ty <3 im haniHiiii~
And Welcome <3
Enjoy your stay. I’m Koala
Sorry it’s so quiet at this time Hani.ty <3 im hani
I will do <3 tySorry it’s so quiet at this time Hani.
I hope you can stop by more,and get along <3
ew go away kidding hey <33HEY GIRL HEYYYY
EVEN IF YOU'RE KIDDING WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO MEew go away kidding hey <33
ty ahhh u stan nct whattttttttttttHi hope you enjoy your time here I'm new too <3
I CANT SLEEP THATS WHYEVEN IF YOU'RE KIDDING WHY ARE YOU SO MEAN TO ME
And hello <3
yeah I love nct ❤ty ahhh u stan nct whatttttttttttt
omg sis(OR BRO IDFK), are you okay???Hi I’m Nina. . .
@Angelyna_Frost said I should join me. She also threatened my life and secret stash of plushies.
Helpppp
Yes I’m fine. My plushies, not so much. I can’t find them.omg sis(OR BRO IDFK), are you okay???
that must've been terrifying.
awww, poor youYes I’m fine. My plushies, not so much. I can’t find them.
And it’s sis. I am the female.
Okay these emotes are so damn cute.awww, poor you
# giveninalabkonherplushiesback