COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Searching IOI Yeongjung for trade (1 Viewer)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
what´s with those IOI cards? :D please offer me something :D.

maybe not Suho in his pink shirt :D.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
@OnlyCalB you are the only one collecting those cards it seems :D

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
Reactions Received
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Multi <3
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
@Ozymandias ?

this is such a lucky pull! two cards on the same day ! :D

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
@OnlyCalB PLEASE TELL ME YOU´D TRADE FOR YOUR VIXX CARD I WANT TO GIVE IT TO SHlNee she´d be soooo happy!!!!! please!!!!!!!!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
@OnlyCalB you are the only one collecting those cards it seems :D
What cards? I'm not collecting IOI if that what you mean? I'm not getting any of the new sets until my current ones are complete.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

@OnlyCalB PLEASE TELL ME YOU´D TRADE FOR YOUR VIXX CARD I WANT TO GIVE IT TO SHlNee she´d be soooo happy!!!!! please!!!!!!!!
I've already inquired about a trade with someone else who wants VIXX. I did it the moment I got the card as I saw yesterday they had a card I need so getting Leo today was very lucky for me. Sorry.
:sanapray::maheart:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
What cards? I'm not collecting IOI if that what you mean? I'm not getting any of the new sets until my current ones are complete.
:nekosweat: :lisalaugh:

I've already inquired about a trade with someone else who wants VIXX. I did it the moment I got the card as I saw yesterday they had a card I need so getting Leo today was very lucky for me. Sorry.
:sanapray::maheart:
one day, I´ll get a card you want and you will want it really really really much and I will not give it to you!
and I will give it to someone for free just right under your nose and will hope it will be a fan and will not trade the card!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
one day, I´ll get a card you want and you will want it really really really much and I will not give it to you!
and I will give it to someone for free just right under your nose and will hope it will be a fan and will not trade the card!
I'll cry for days if you do that with a Yoohyeon card.
:reallysadcat:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
I'll cry for days if you do that with a Yoohyeon card.
:reallysadcat:
I actually once had the card and gave it to Yachii, and seeing as I am getting stuck with gg cards ... I would not jinx it.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
I actually once had the card and gave it to Yachii, and seeing as I am getting stuck with gg cards ... I would not jinx it.
Yeah I remember that. But if I had ever got Yoohyeon before Yachii, I was to give him that card anyway.
:sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Yeah I remember that. But if I had ever got Yoohyeon before Yachii, I was to give him that card anyway.
:sanapray:
that´s not what I´ve meant. that´s really nice of you, what I´ve wanted to say I just keep getting cards I don´t want so I´m like 100% I´ll get her :D.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
that´s not what I´ve meant. that´s really nice of you, what I´ve wanted to say I just keep getting cards I don´t want so I´m like 100% I´ll get her :D.
Oh I see.

Yeah I've noticed you don't get the best cards from task completion. You and eclipsoul have something in common lol.

Hopefully your luck changes really soon though and you get cards you actually want to keep, or cards that are valuable at least.

But if you do get a Yoohyeon before me, you can reserve any future card you like from me and it's yours. It's all I can offer you in return for Yoohyeon as I've been waiting for her card for ages. It's lowkey weird how addicted to these cards I am and now there's so many I have a feeling I'll be waiting a ridiculously long time for her card. Just look how many of the new cards have been released compared to the old sets since yesterday.
:jisoosmh::sanapray:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Oh I see.

Yeah I've noticed you don't get the best cards from task completion. You and eclipsoul have something in common lol.

Hopefully your luck changes really soon though and you get cards you actually want to keep, or cards that are valuable at least.

But if you do get a Yoohyeon before me, you can reserve any future card you like from me and it's yours. It's all I can offer you in return for Yoohyeon as I've been waiting for her card for ages. It's lowkey weird how addicted to these cards I am and now there's so many I have a feeling I'll be waiting a ridiculously long time for her card. Just look how many of the new cards have been released compared to the old sets since yesterday.
:jisoosmh::sanapray:
nagh, of course I´ll give her to you :). I´m not that mean :D. yeah, it´s just getting on my nerves. I was lucky that Reo offered me a nice trade for Taemin and that really made me happy and get me interested in cards collecting again, but I just feel like I´m honestly really unlucky or something :D.
I have actually thought about collecting Stray Kids as that might be pretty easy now Yili has finished her collection and the cards are not in demand, but I just don´t have good cards to trade!

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
nagh, of course I´ll give her to you :). I´m not that mean :D. yeah, it´s just getting on my nerves. I was lucky that Reo offered me a nice trade for Taemin and that really made me happy and interested in cards collecting again, but I just feel like I´m honestly really unlucky or something :D.
I have actually thought about collecting Stray Kids as that might be pretty easy now Yili has finished her collection and the cards are not in demand, but I just don´t have good cards to trade!
Thank you so much!
:maheart:

Well, I guess it's time to horde cards? If you build up a small collection of cards you'll have a great start in getting cards you want via trading. I know how much you like to give cards away, and it's so kind of you to do so. But maybe hold on to some now, even if you don't want it. At least get a good enough trade for the cards you get to perhaps trade them on later for cards you really want.

Just let me know if you want to add any sets you want to collect to the table. I could add Stray Kids for you if you want?
:pikahappy:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Thank you so much!
:maheart:

Well, I guess it's time to horde cards? If you build up a small collection of cards you'll have a great start in getting cards you want via trading. I know how much you like to give cards away, and it's so kind of you to do so. But maybe hold on to some now, even if you don't want it. At least get a good enough trade for the cards you get to perhaps trade them on later for cards you really want.

Just let me know if you want to add any sets you want to collect to the table. I could add Stray Kids for you if you want?
:pikahappy:
I know what you mean and I get it. but my problem is not that I don´t want to hoard them (ok, I don´t), but the fact that I´m not getting VALUABLE cards. Look at this card! no one wants her! may Ozy but that´s it? And if Ozy takes her, cool! but the same next card? who will take it? most likely no one because people are interested in other cards! I have checked Chips´s thread and again, there are only two users tagged who might be interested in IOI. so if I don´t trade / give away the card, I will just get stuck with a card I don´t want and I´d rather give it up :D.

yeah, sure thanks! maybe people really don´t like Stray Kids enough to share :D.

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
@Ozymandias ?

this is such a lucky pull! two cards on the same day ! :D
Unfortunately Idk if you'd want any of my cards for her :jisoosmh:
I still have Suho in that pink shirt :lisalaugh:
There's NCT Taeyong if you're interested.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
multi BG
Unfortunately Idk if you'd want any of my cards for her :jisoosmh:
I still have Suho in that pink shirt :lisalaugh:
There's NCT Taeyong if you're interested.
hmmm but you still haven´t got your today´s card???? teeeheee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread