Rumor Irene and Jaehyun???? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I'm just wondering what on Earth happened in SK's gov to make all these scandals come out
I saw a bunch of articles about like an athlete accused of sexual abuse and something else about that Seoul mayor that committed suicide having sexual abuse allegations as well too
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Ahsoka and Mayday

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I saw a bunch of articles about like an athlete accused of sexual abuse and something else about that Seoul mayor that committed suicide having sexual abuse allegations as well too
I might be kinda weird for this but for some reason when I see my faves dating I get x10 more attracted to them smh
 
  • Like
Reactions: lotusflower

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I saw a bunch of articles about like an athlete accused of sexual abuse and something else about that Seoul mayor that committed suicide having sexual abuse allegations as well too
The mayor things is old though isn’t it?
 
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Just realized that if it is true, they're going to be trolled by the netizens so bad :irenecrazy:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm just wondering what on Earth happened in SK's gov to make all these scandals come out
I think someone in another thread said that news broke the other day of a soccer player r*ping a girl and now all this shit is coming out about idols dating. But if there isn't a dispatch article for this one I don't know how much weight it holds as a dating rumor.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread