@Reveluv
kimsguardian 🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°. . . Joined 26 March 2022 Messages 106,603 Reactions Received 59,543 Location the beautiful wizoneland Cards View Profile KS Coins 495,069 Fandom divewavs2u Gender Male Pronouns kkongsuni's yeobo 10 March 2026 #1 @Reveluv Reactions: RandAlThor and pinkmelodies
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,126 Reactions Received 13,741 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,260 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 10 March 2026 #2 Loving the concept already!! Reactions: RandAlThor
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,783 Reactions Received 93,554 Cards View Profile KS Coins 191,011 Fandom WizSoneLuv 10 March 2026 #3 So cute!!
dnb Supporting Table Unnie . Joined 28 May 2019 Messages 8,716 Reactions Received 8,198 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 22,135 Fandom Reveluv, Sone 10 March 2026 #4 I love Irene and Red Velvet but I'm not a big fan of the design. Looks too much like those junk flyers we get in the mail.
I love Irene and Red Velvet but I'm not a big fan of the design. Looks too much like those junk flyers we get in the mail.