- Joined
- 3 May 2020
- Messages
- 859
- Reactions Received
- 1,714
- Location
- 🌸✨💗💫
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- deobi <3
- Gender
- Other
- Pronouns
- they/he
thank you !I really love your edits![]()
Thank you! I gotta learn how to go more extreme like you; a lot of my edits are super soft haha.thank you !yours are really pretty too <3
they're soft but really pretty! if you want to play around more with styles there's a lot of textures and other recourses than can help you on deviantart if you're interestedThank you! I gotta learn how to go more extreme like you; a lot of my edits are super soft haha.
thank you!! 🥺 i'll see what i can do <3Can I hug some Yoongi edits out of you?
These are all so pretty!!
I will reward you with hugs, hugs, and HUGS!~thank you!! 🥺 i'll see what i can do <3
i think it's pretty accurate </3I demand that the thread title has the word 'stinky' removed because it is a lie!![]()
Thank you! :D I'll have to check out DA; I haven't been on it in a long while haha. I always use the basic stuff on Photoshop lolthey're soft but really pretty! if you want to play around more with styles there's a lot of textures and other recourses than can help you on deviantart if you're interested![]()
Felt this on a spiritual level, feeling kinda called out rn 👀kind of forgot how to edit with these ones but we ok
![]()
![]()
Felt this on a spiritual level, feeling kinda called out rn 👀
That's actually the exact image I had in my head, I'm spooked.
Memes are always running through my brainThat's actually the exact image I had in my head, I'm spooked.
It's a good start! :Dwork in progress <3
![]()
thank you! i'm probably going to adjust the colour palette like 78323798 timesIt's a good start! :D
I feel thatthank you! i'm probably going to adjust the colour palette like 78323798 times![]()
rightI feel thatthe color wheel enables me wayyy too much