Is 20s too old to be a Kpop stan? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
You never to old to enjoy something. I am turning 28 this year and been a Kpop fan since I was in 7th grade and the older I get the more I love Kpop. A lot of the newer group I stan are younger than me, but idc because I just love their music.
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Tbh I don't follow each and every group like I used to some years ago. But while Gfriend (and to some level Apink) are active I can't completely forget about it either. I listen to Gfriend music the most still, almost everyday.

But seeing how Kpop forums, youtube, twitter are all filled with teen stans :nekosweat: I feel so old and think my era is past. A lot of my friends who were huge Kpop stans in school now quit. It feels even worse when new debuting idols are now mostly younger than me. When my mom sees me scrolling through Gfriend photos sometimes, she says about how I still have't matured smh.

I am gonna be 21 this December.
You might just feel that way cause you started it earlier so more time has passed for you while now so many teens have access to everything and well this might be the first thing they ever liked or stanned or whatever we might call it. You're def not too old. I'll be 20 in like 2 months so we ain't old, and we definitely ain't old for good music :maheart: If anything we're quite a bit smarter than the Twitter teen stans that are often times... extreme, being older does help cause we aren't as prone to the wave effect toxicity can have.
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
You might just feel that way cause you started it earlier so more time has passed for you while now so many teens have access to everything and well this might be the first thing they ever liked or stanned or whatever we might call it. You're def not too old. I'll be 20 in like 2 months so we ain't old, and we definitely ain't old for good music :maheart: If anything we're quite a bit smarter than the Twitter teen stans that are often times... extreme, being older does help cause we aren't as prone to the wave effect toxicity can have.
Oh exactly! When my friend first introduced me to Kpop I was 12 ish. Among all Kpop stans I felt extremely fresh and all idols were much older than me.
I'm happy to see some users around my age in this thread ^^
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I don't think it matters, I'm 22 and don't see myself not listening to K-pop anytime soon. It's only music, you enjoy it, it makes you happy that's all that matters.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
music is just that music. in my opinion there is no age limit
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread