Rumor Is anyone at Sm competent at booking? (1 Viewer)

HugeBakkaeMotae

'𝒶𝒹𝒹𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒' 𝐻𝓌𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝒴𝑒𝒿𝒾
.
Joined
4 January 2026
Messages
1,192
Reactions Received
1,630
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
36,831
Fandom
Multi Stan
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Konungr
I really wish she hadn't renewed her contract with SM. It must be some kind of Stockholm-syndrome because she would have been so much happier just about anywhere else - I'm sure of it.
 

dnb

Supporting Table Unnie
.
Joined
28 May 2019
Messages
8,716
Reactions Received
8,198
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22,135
Fandom
Reveluv, Sone
I really wish she hadn't renewed her contract with SM. It must be some kind of Stockholm-syndrome because she would have been so much happier just about anywhere else - I'm sure of it.
She's just not a risk taker. You can see it in her career choices and her musical choices.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I really wish she hadn't renewed her contract with SM. It must be some kind of Stockholm-syndrome because she would have been so much happier just about anywhere else - I'm sure of it.
When you think about just Taeyeon sure since losing her musical catalogue would be tough but she could build a new one however it's pretty hard to know how much Taeyeon leaving would impact SMs interest on SNSD and that is something that isn't gonna happen outside of SM
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread