Is anyone else tired of the challenges for new releases? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I'm just a grinch but I don't think everything needs a challenge to go with it.

Me posting this totally has nothing to do with the fact that the BLACKPINK twitter account spams my notifications every single day with links to the challenge.

This may be the worst thing I've ever watched as an nctzen
​
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
LMAO FRL
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't mind them if they just posted them on TikTok since let's be honest that's all they are for and maybe one post on other socials but companies post every single challenge they do on every social media and I just end up tuning them out because I'm not interested
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1 and RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,606
Reactions Received
93,425
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,178
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
i just watch the ones i care about.
and the combos are fun. its not really new just the tic thing is
Shoot there is Minho doing Rv stuff with em back in 15-17
or all the power up ons
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Challenges will never stop unless social media dies. And social media will never die because there is no kryptonite for it.
Maybe one day... when EA buys them out then pulls the plugs on all of them. That's probably the only solution.

[ To those who don't know ~ there was a time when EA used to buy smaller game studios then shut them down for no reason or just to have less competition. And that was the "joke" aspect to my post above. ]
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
i just watch the ones i care about.
and the combos are fun. its not really new just the tic thing is
Shoot there is Minho doing Rv stuff with em back in 15-17
or all the power up ons
Ok the power up ones were great. The NCT army dancing to power up and scaring Seulgi? CHEFS KISS!
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I wouldn't mind them if they just posted them on TikTok since let's be honest that's all they are for and maybe one post on other socials but companies post every single challenge they do on every social media and I just end up tuning them out because I'm not interested
And the YouTube shorts are the worst. please just use tiktok
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
And the YouTube shorts are the worst. please just use tiktok
I understand why platforms try to cash in on other platforms popular features but half the reason those platforms get popular for the features they do is because they focus on improving that feature while other features are more so just there
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Oh God I cringe with them everytime 😂
 
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
And the YouTube shorts are the worst. please just use tiktok
When YouTube Shorts began appearing, I was surprised because it seemed like there was some unspoken mandatory rule that all(?) channels must post them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread