Trading Is anyone interested in these anime/vg cards (1 Viewer)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I've finished both Death Note and Super Mario sets so I have no need for anime/vg cards anymore, until I collect black butler after watching the show in a few years blame the universe for making so many intersting tv shows:runrunrun:

But anyway, come here and show your interest if you want any of these cards, I'm trading them for Korean commons and possibly rares if you have a rare I want

1655303192851.png
1655303225898.png
1655303239570.png
1655303267376.png
1655303272050.png
1655303312783.png


some of these I have no clue who's collecting like neon genesis evangelion and tokyo ghoul

If I can't trade them off, I may or may not reroll them, and won't be rerolling any korean commons, so come and show your interest.

These cards I will trade them for for sure:
Yena 3, 4
Minho solo 2, 5
The8 solo 1, 2, 3
Suzy solo any except 2

so if you have any of these for trade you can get what card you want for sure


If multiple people want a card, I'll keep the card and not reroll it and wait till someone gets a card I want

I'd also be down for trading 2 for a rare I want

Just come if you want anything here and post to show interest, I can see if you have anything I'd take, or I'm down for reserving or giving to you for a common debt too

:susPepe:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo and Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'd be interested in the Demon Slayer, OHSHC, and Pokemon cards. I don't think I have anything on your list, but do I have anything else you might want?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
I'd be interested in the Demon Slayer, OHSHC, and Pokemon cards. I don't think I have anything on your list, but do I have anything else you might want?
If no one else shows any interest in the cards I'd take a common not on my list! What cards are you trading?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and Willow

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If no one else shows any interest in the cards I'd take a common not on my list! What cards are you trading?
pretty much anything that's not a completed set or an anime/vg card should be okay :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
pretty much anything that's not a completed set or an anime/vg card should be okay :sanapray:
If no one else is interested in any of these I could take Joy 1, Kim Lip and Yongguk 1 if it's ok with you? But I'll wait for more people to comment for now ofc:sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@lexus @Xeulgi @Hakunama_Tata @Violet48 are you interested in anything? If you don't have a card in the list it's fine, just show your interest in whatever cards you want so I don't reroll them, if you're the only one interested in a card, I'd trade it for a common I don't necessarily want too:sanapray:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
@lexus @Xeulgi @Hakunama_Tata @Violet48 are you interested in anything? If you don't have a card in the list it's fine, just show your interest in whatever cards you want so I don't reroll them, if you're the only one interested in a card, I'd trade it for a common I don't necessarily want too:sanapray:
I don't need any of these :sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: litc

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
If no one else is interested in any of these I could take Joy 1, Kim Lip and Yongguk 1 if it's ok with you? But I'll wait for more people to comment for now ofc:sakUwu:
Ahh not joy 1, I forgot that I hadn't completed some rv sets yet, but I can just give up the Pokemon card for now to make things easier. But yep, let's wait for others to reply first
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Ahh not joy 1, I forgot that I hadn't completed some rv sets yet, but I can just give up the Pokemon card for now to make things easier. But yep, let's wait for others to reply first
Whichever of the cards you want most you can have for your Kim lip if that’s ok? I found a multi trade for a card that’s on the list:pandalove:

we can wait for the others for the other cards
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,048
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,208
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
@litc I'm interested in your OHSHC card, but I don't think I have a card you are interested in. :jisoosmh:
Could you please check my trading thread? ANY card from it is okay, just lemme know if you find something useful.
Trade with Haku - Kpopsource | kpop forum community
since both you and @Mangoey showed interest, I'll keep him for now and not reroll:jisoosmh:

Since you both want him, I think it's most fair to see who gets a card on my list here first or one that can be used in a multi-trade to decide who gets him
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,379
Reactions Received
41,048
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
238,208
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
since both you and @Mangoey showed interest, I'll keep him for now and not reroll:jisoosmh:

Since you both want him, I think it's most fair to see who gets a card on my list here first or one that can be used in a multi-trade to decide who gets him
Okie dokie :catsip:
 
  • Love
Reactions: litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread