Is anyone looking for Yena or Brave Girls? (1 Viewer)

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
I got these as my reroll options:

Your choices are Brave Girls Yujeong, Brave Girls Yejin, or Yena 2.

Kep1er is my top Priority but I will also accept NMIXX (except Sullyoon cause I got her for my daily) or IVE for the time being (will add more looking for cards later)​
 
Last edited:

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
i'm looking for yena but i don't have any of the cards you're looking for :wimwim:
I’ll take a look at the cards you have an see if there’s anything of interest. If not, would you take her for a batch 7 debt?

Edit: are you willing to trade Minho 2? He’s the last one I need to complete that set
 
  • Like
Reactions: izcream

izcream

hot soup on a cold day
.
Joined
12 May 2020
Messages
11,569
Reactions Received
24,746
Location
iz*land
Website
linktr.ee
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
34,365
Ship
Wreck
I’ll take a look at the cards you have an see if there’s anything of interest. If not, would you take her for a batch 7 debt?

Edit: are you willing to trade Minho 2? He’s the last one I need to complete that set
yes i am! would you mind setting up the trade? :sanapray:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread