Is being nice easy or hard??? (1 Viewer)

Marianthi

#1 2PM Stan
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
1,170
Reactions Received
4,498
Location
Greece
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it depends on your character. For me, it's very easy to be nice cause I'm that type of person but when someone hurts you it becomes very hard being nice. I rarely get angry with someone tbh but when I do I stop talking to them but still be polite if I see them accidentaly
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Depends.

Mostly it's pretty easy for me. But when I get stressed or frazzled it becomes much harder because I have resting bitch face and resting bitch voice and when I become frazzled or stressed I can't keep either of those under control without tremendous effort on my part.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Tbh it's easy if it comes naturally, it will only be hard if you force yourself.
I don't really force myself so if I nice I'm nice if I'm not than I'm not.
I don't really think about it much tbh.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,410
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I worked so long in customer facing jobs its easy to flip on the nice switch.
Most times its just easier to be nice.
Stating your opinion or not being nice only works in an echo chamber, not the real world .
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Its mostly easy, the only time it isnt is obvs when im in a bad mood so its hard to stay positive but it still isnt that hard to just tell people I havent been feeling great and I wont be around as much or smth instead of forcing myself to stay overwhelmingly positive
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It's pretty easy for me. I like to think that I'm pretty good at staying nice to people, and its normally genuine instead of fake. Although for me, if someone pisses me off I'll become the most passive person ever, lol. I think thats the only time it becomes hard to stay nice.
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
As many said, it depends on your mindset and how you were brought up which effects the former.
I find it easy to be nice when it comes to materialism as in sharing and doing someone's work.
But on the countrary, it's rather difficult to omit affectionate wwords even if I mean them.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am usually someone too nice. I care sometimes too much and neglect warning signs if something turns bad.

And yeah like people said it depends on the mindset and how your personality is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread