- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
In my humble opinion Black Swan is the best BTS song since the start of 2017.
I was actually surprised by how much I love the song! It is.... interesting, it has a beautiful vibe and the vocals are in a range that suit the BTS vocalists! Their most recent songs tend to be so... insanely high, unlike their older songs. Black Swan as well has quite low vocals.
It overall reminded me a lot of Wings era BTS and I LOVE IT!
I was actually surprised by how much I love the song! It is.... interesting, it has a beautiful vibe and the vocals are in a range that suit the BTS vocalists! Their most recent songs tend to be so... insanely high, unlike their older songs. Black Swan as well has quite low vocals.
It overall reminded me a lot of Wings era BTS and I LOVE IT!