Is Collecting International Cards a Good Idea for me? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You see...out of the groups added I mainly only like Post Malone and Boys World.
So would it be worth it to add them to my list?
On top of that I think people are asking for a bunch of cards in exchange for them too (not sure LOL).
I also already have a long list left for collecting Kpop groups.
So should I wait or not do it at all or add them now?​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
You see...out of the groups added I mainly only like Post Malone and Boys World.
So would it be worth it to add them to my list?
On top of that I think people are asking for a bunch of cards in exchange for them too (not sure LOL).
I also already have a long list left for collecting Kpop groups.
So should I wait or not do it at all or add them now?​
POST IS JUST DOPE.

I honestly get you. I won’t be going hardcore for them and am personally planning to only have Ariana
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,933
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I will remain neutral on international cards (in regards to others collecting them, im not collecting any for now), so id say its up to you. My only comment is wat would you do with unwanted cards you receive, since you're quite fortunate n flexible with korean cards u pull. Would you hv the same good fottune/flexibility with non kpop cards? Tats main reason i dont attempt for those, the oover 65 cards id potentially be stuck with tat nobody will trade for.(unless im wrong n there's tremendous demand for a good long while; tats why im taking a look n see attitude rn).
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
its iffy..

i am collecing rares and only want Red velvet.
maybe ill go for aespa or shinee but ....
So going for 3 groups out of the list is not awful its just far fewer folks will but pulling those cards.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread