Is Everybody Busy With The End Of School? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Is Everybody Busy With The End Of School?


Is Everyone busy with school and what not?

This place and Allkpop have seemed rather light on traffic recently.

Hell Onhallyu is literally dead so you'd think there would be an influx of traffic.

But it seems quiet as hell.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Math finals :pepecry1:how sad
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Just wait for exams to be over, most of our users are students, we're more active on eu and na anyway.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
It's rough as hell making a Yeonwoo thread and having no one give a shit.

I need that traffic back.

Me and Yeonwoo need that red number to light up our happy synapses.

:yolk: :yolk::yolk::pikahappy:
Make a Jimin thread instead I’ll give you red numbers
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
ive got a Spanish final tomorrow, and a history final on the day after that. after I finish those then ill probably start being more active. I think once summer hits, more users are gonna start being active due to not having any school.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Yep. Uni semester ends next week but then the 4 weeks after that is exam period so I'm super busy with assignments and exams the next 5 weeks. I think summer holidays are starting for most of the kids on the other side of the world so I'd assume they're all busy with exams as well.
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
It's rough as hell making a Yeonwoo thread and having no one give a shit.

I need that traffic back.

Me and Yeonwoo need that red number to light up our happy synapses.

:yolk: :yolk::yolk::pikahappy:
I need this Yeonwoo thread.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread