Is it 2019 or 2020 where you live? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
It's still 2019 here. It's only 12:48 pm where I live so we have a while until the new year. Anyways, are you still in the 2010's or have you made it into the new decade?
 

Mayday

πŸ“Your 1-Up GirlπŸ“
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Seems like we live in the same timezone. Still 12:50 PM here. In a weird way, I don't want the decade to end. But I'm ready to move onto a new decade filled with new experiences and such. It's like clinging onto an old memory, I guess.
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Turned 2020 5 mins ago.

I'm in the future now. Wanna know anything about what happens in 2020? Who had a comeback, who won a daesang? Ask me :sakUwu:
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
2020 here this morning and nothing feels that different.
I didn't celebrate it either, oh well, life goes on.
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread