18+ Is it all about sugar daddies and sugar babies these days? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I don't think marriage will ever go away, I think people are just able to be more independent now. also Idk about other countries, but in America, getting married at a young age is more a bad idea than a good idea as of late...
people can barely afford to keep themselves afloat considering the prices of everything has skyrocketed since the last generation. it's just a better idea to wait until you have a stable job that pays you enough to where you can consider marriage. and considering that it's more difficult now than ever to get a job right out of college... marriage isn't the first thing on the agenda when it comes to priorities.
People are also realizing that marrying isn't always the solution to everything and that marriage isn't apart of their self-worth.
it doesn't mean that marriage is going away, people are just smarter then they were before about marriage itself...

when it comes to sugar daddies etc, I don't think there's anything wrong with it as long as they're both consenting adults who don't abuse each other... let people do what they want. again... adults, I don't like the idea of minors taking part in stuff like this...
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
and as the nuclear family, spit on and kicked into the dirt, releases its last breath, we say hello to crime rates
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think marriage as a concept will stay.
obvi sugar daddies are getting popular too. lowkey gotta find one :wimwim:
 
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
That be funny and sad but i think marriage is need i would not want a sugar daddy that would be ackwared. My prided would be hurt u know
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Marriage will still exist...
Suga daddy/mommy is mainly for financial and material gain... An older lady or man wanting to spend money on a younger adult...contract dependent on both parties which may or may not include extra 'adult' favours. It's usually money for attention or time.
If adult people want to do that consentingly so be it.

I suppose it Can be easy money to a degree, but I personally wouldn't want to pretend I like someone and engage with them so I can get some cash and pretty things....
(unless you wanna just give me money for free and not speak to me ever, that's cool lol)
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
No? It has existed for way too long to just go poof. Besides it's not like there isn't any sugar daddies or mommies or babies back then. We call them ecorts/mistresses or boy toy skjdsjd. Besides marriage is also a financial decision to some extent. Also won't rich people usually settle for other rich people? Just saying and if every poor or middle class peeps get sugar mommies and daddies, won't like everyone lose the purpose of having one, since like the next generation would be like in a similar financial situation nskdjkskd or maybe I'm being dumb and should just shut up, yeah I guess that's what I should do.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
No? It has existed for way too long to just go poof. Besides it's not like there isn't any sugar daddies or mommies or babies back then. We call them ecorts/mistresses or boy toy skjdsjd. Besides marriage is also a financial decision to some extent. Also won't rich people usually settle for other rich people? Just saying and if every poor or middle class peeps get sugar mommies and daddies, won't like everyone lose the purpose of having one, since like the next generation would be like in a similar financial situation nskdjkskd or maybe I'm being dumb and should just shut up, yeah I guess that's what I should do.
Oh i wonder if someone will come with a sugar pyramid idea one day lol
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Exactly...how are sugar mommies sluts but not sugar daddies? Double standards, only the women can be slutty! 👏👏
right like that comment really rubbed me the wrong way... it seems that people don't think that sugar daddies are ever in the wrong and that the women are the "sluts" for doing things like this. its really frustrating to see how much men get away with when it comes to things like this lmao...
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
No? It has existed for way too long to just go poof. Besides it's not like there isn't any sugar daddies or mommies or babies back then. We call them ecorts/mistresses or boy toy skjdsjd. Besides marriage is also a financial decision to some extent. Also won't rich people usually settle for other rich people? Just saying and if every poor or middle class peeps get sugar mommies and daddies, won't like everyone lose the purpose of having one, since like the next generation would be like in a similar financial situation nskdjkskd or maybe I'm being dumb and should just shut up, yeah I guess that's what I should do.
I'm not sure tbh some may find doing the suga route like a build a husband or wife sort of thing.. Like making some one depend on you financial.. Than you start paying to upkeep their looks and such...like turning them into a trophy wife or husband....
But then if suga babies are smart with their money the probably could build a good fortune...
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread