Is it alright I don’t know.. (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
The translation of the songs I listen to?
People say to me “How do you understand it?!” And give me weird looks

Well yeah I don’t understand Korean. Is it ok?
The vast majority are love / crush songs the vibe is strong enough.
Also i don't have to worry that x cant pronounce something. if it sounds good, they hit the note and convey the emotion i am in.
The groups that get killed do none of that.

Or if they are singing a silly lyric i have no clue, actually the English bits are often the worst...
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,118
Reactions Received
2,529
Location
ᶦᵗˢ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜʳᵉᵗ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I think it fine. I sometime listen to Spanish songs and just jamming to the song even though I have no clue what the heck they singing.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Can't relate, I'm reading color coded lyrics all the time

"ah but you need to know korean, because translations will never give 100% of the meaning"

Uh k then
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread