Is it bad if someone doesn't like dark skin and doesn't find it pretty? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
Why is it ok for people to shit on light skin and come up with stuff like :" you are too pale,get a tan,are you sick"
And don't recieve much critisism.

But people who don't like dark skin don't even have the right to talk. And kpop artists are critisized for bleaching their skin or their fans are so ashamed of it that try to deny it when skin bleaching is an actual thing inside Korea.

By dark skin i don't specifically mean black but anything other than white.

Too unfair huh? It's just a preferance.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I never gave a fuck :joshmeh: I will always praise my babies for being the next Snow White:lovelycooky:part is the reason I love Kpop is because they don’t try to tan:pandahappy:
 

Sana

#1 Sana Stan
.
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
3,439
Reactions Received
11,871
Location
Germany
Website
www.kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Being 'black' is fine for me and all that stuff, equal rights for everyone, but I have to admit I wouldn't date someone with dark skin, I personally think it is ugly.
I'm not a racist. One of my best friends is black, just a partner preference and all that stuff
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
huh i think there's no problem liking one more than the other

I actually like many diferent tones though
I mean as long as you are still respectful towards any person no matter if they have a tone you like more than another i don't see anything wrong with having a preference in it
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Being 'black' is fine for me and all that stuff, equal rights for everyone, but I have to admit I wouldn't date someone with dark skin, I personally think it is ugly.
I'm not a racist. One of my best friends is black, just a partner preference and all that stuff
Same. Got nothing against dark skin personality, just aesthetically, I think pale skin is prettier
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd rather be pale than my skin tone right now
I'm indian, my skin is so dark omg

literally this dark (maybe even darker)


I hate it so much, people judge me all the time
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I'd rather be pale than my skin tone right now
I'm indian, my skin is so dark omg

literally this dark (maybe even darker)


I hate it so much, people judge me all the time
The good thing is that you live in America :sanapray: no need to pay for a tanning bed
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I'd rather be pale than my skin tone right now
I'm indian, my skin is so dark omg

literally this dark (maybe even darker)


I hate it so much, people judge me all the time
That color is very pretty imo
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
stop making me laugh I'm having a pity party :chickill:
You should never laugh at the prospect of saving money :pandahappy: Be a proper cheap Asian
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
People are paying for what you have naturally :pandaamazed: be grateful!!!!
but what I have naturally is too dark
and you said it yourself, pale skin is more aesthetically beautiful
 
Joined
6 March 2019
Messages
2,786
Reactions Received
3,813
Location
Italia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,970
Gender
Female
I'd rather be pale than my skin tone right now
I'm indian, my skin is so dark omg

literally this dark (maybe even darker)


I hate it so much, people judge me all the time
Oh girl i think it can be beautiful on the right features and long dark hair so don't think that.

Also this thread is a general question,it doesnt mean i find a specific tone more beautiful.
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Oh girl i think it can be beautiful on the right features and long dark hair so don't think that.

Also this thread is a general question,it doesnt mean i find a specific tone more beautiful.
:sanapray:
unfortunately, I don't have good features, only black as black hair smh
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
but what I have naturally is too dark
and you said it yourself, pale skin is more aesthetically beautiful
Pale skin is aesthetically nice to me! the whole world isn’t made up of jimimis though!!!!!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viewing thread