- Joined
- 2 March 2019
- Messages
- 5,950
- Reactions Received
- 15,071
- Location
- USA
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 2,849
- Fandom
- MeU
- Gender
- Male
Every single company is doing dirty shit to their artist.
Name any company and someone can tell you something they did dirty as hell.
Name any job you've had where once hired you had to pay 60 THOUSAND DOLLARS before you could even start working. That's complete bullshit. All that is is an excuse to never have to pay your employees in their entire career.
All these companies that do this type of shady shit just to be cheap as hell and try to get ahead is really starting to piss me off.
I honestly dont know how much longer I can support this industry.
Korea is still at least a century behind the West when it comes to respect and fair treatment of its workers.
I swear to god.
Name any company and someone can tell you something they did dirty as hell.
Name any job you've had where once hired you had to pay 60 THOUSAND DOLLARS before you could even start working. That's complete bullshit. All that is is an excuse to never have to pay your employees in their entire career.
All these companies that do this type of shady shit just to be cheap as hell and try to get ahead is really starting to piss me off.
I honestly dont know how much longer I can support this industry.
Korea is still at least a century behind the West when it comes to respect and fair treatment of its workers.
I swear to god.