Is it important to you that your significant other shares the same religious views? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,013
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
For me, it would only be a problem if my S/O pushes their religion onto me. I'm agnostic, grew up in a Christian household, but I really enjoy the Buddhist and Confucian teachings, so the thought of having a S/O who wants me to convert to a religion or claims that I am less of a person for being agnostic would hurt me a lot.
​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus and Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They don’t have to share the same views but they need to respect my views imo. Luckily I’ve only met one person who’s tried to push their views on me and it was a family member so not exactly so material because I’m not from Alabama :coronawimwim:
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
They don’t have to share the same views but they need to respect my views imo. Luckily I’ve only met one person who’s tried to push their views on me and it was a family member so not exactly so material because I’m not from Alabama :coronawimwim:
idk why but the not from Alabama bit made me giggle lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka and Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
As long as they weren’t pushy or anything and respectful about my beliefs.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,124
Reactions Received
46,794
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,412
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'd want him to respect my religion (Episcopalian), but I wouldn't necessarily require us to have common views. Just as long as we don't end up fighting more than bonding over it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Day1
Joined
6 December 2021
Messages
31,373
Reactions Received
36,646
Location
Raven Guardian
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
161,088
Fandom
Blink/Monstiez
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Reflet
Wreck
No, they dont have but also dont want them to be so strict with rules the other significant needs to follow....As long as were respecting each is what matters... ^^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread