Is it just me or does Vivace feel very izone ish? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,932
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male


except for the rapper that tone broke me out.
its the same with mimi from omg.
B4 I read the replies, I thot only the weird non-English word title was only similarity, except maybe near the end. But if same producer, explains the title. Not feeling any sameness/similarity to izone myself tho.
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Actually I saw some comments on the video saying it felt like an IZ*ONE song and that they were happy a group might be able to continue that sound since IZ*ONE will no longer (as far as we know) be releasing new music. But it seems like some of the past members are still carrying the sound into their solo work which is dope.
 
  • Love
Reactions: RandAlThor
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I think it sounds like IZ*ONE yeah, I don't like the song as much as I like IZ*ONE's songs though :pepecry1:
same the mix/ color is off.

I was doing other stuff and the instrumental really sounded like that ballpark.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
No, it sounds WJSN-ish. They were basically the pioneers of this sort of sound and concept. It got used by Iz*One and now when groups do a concept similar it's always "omg this is so Iz*One" like no, it's WJSN you're hearing :umwhat:
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,622
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
No, it sounds WJSN-ish. They were basically the pioneers of this sort of sound and concept. It got used by Iz*One and now when groups do a concept similar it's always "omg this is so Iz*One" like no, it's WJSN you're hearing :umwhat:
see i have mo mo mo as my wjsn baseline.

Then Happy.

which would be why.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread