Is it just me or (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the releases from nugu and rookie groups this year have been much much better than those from bigger groups? I felt like that longer than just this year, but especially this year they have been really on top of their games and giving popular groups a run for their money with their songs. :susPepe:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Undoubtedly. I do think thats usually the case but this year is on a whole other level. Especially with Oneus, they're seriously going to become one of my top groups if they keep going like this.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
honestly I have been falling in love with alot of rookies since like the start of this year. Alot have been surprisingly great so far. It's not like already established groups are bad. it's just that rookies and nugu's have the more addicting songs.
Like if I think of summer releases bungee, and boogie up come to my mind. If you ask me what song I have been obsessed with I would answer Really Really, Q & A, fun! and currently Bim Bam Bum. It's not even that I didn't like the bigger groups releases. It's just that rookies and nugu's have a little bit more edge to them rn.
The only bigger groups that got releases that really got me obsessed was EXID and GFRIEND. Sunrise and Fever both were releases I can't stop listening to.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
not whith a whole zimzalabim
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji
Joined
6 October 2018
Messages
38
Reactions Received
119
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
also anticipate redvelvet's next comeback :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,664
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,322
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Chart wise nothing has hit it off except dalla.
Violetta is kinda a rookie song...
But i would say for me my most watched would be 50 50 just because of all the IZ One pushing the rookies side.
(don't really have a most listened that would be applicable since i rip the albums i buy )
everglow and itzy have not interested me at all.
For the year i have bought ( rookies and J releases tend to have smaller albums aka 3 real new songs.)

both gfriend
Both maxi cherry bullet
dreamnote
1k 2 j IZone
1k 1j Red Velvet
We Me
Apink
Lovelyz
Bol 4
fromis_9
Taeyeon Voice

maybe more looking up receipts.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco and yeji
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
21
Reactions Received
165
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know what would define a nugu group but non-Big3 and rookie groups have definitely been killing it. I'm thinking of ATEEZ and ONEUS, and I've been obsessed with PinkFantasy's song as well.

Popular groups haven't been all that impressive this year. I think that it could be said for most years, since there are simply more nugu groups than popular ones.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread