Is it ok to not want to buy merchandise? (1 Viewer)

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love kpop so much, but am not interested in having light sticks or posters of bands or singers. Is this ok? I just find it wasteful and would just want to enjoy the music without feeling I MUST have them plastered on my wall.
I don’t see the need to buy albums because I listen to it all on Spotify. If I knew of any other releases not on Spotify I’d want to buy the albums, but currently just don’t want to do that. I just enjoying playing all the artists I like.
 
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not everyone buys merch and you don't have to. Not everyone even has the space to. Now I bought plenty of posters of the years I don't know why since they sit in a tube. I don't have walls to put up posters.

So don't considering it wrong at all.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,623
Reactions Received
93,446
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,546
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Not everyone can buy 10-100 albums per comeback but just like everything else in life those buy you access especially if you live in Korea and want to meet the groups.

The light sticks are super fun, If your going to the concerts its so much different of an environment than any western act.

I buy cd's because i rip them and listen to that . Honestly i just stream say spotify hyper rarely a few time s a year on cb day.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I honestly never thought there was a point to having a light stick for me personally. The only reason I bought one was cause I went to a concert and wanted the full experience... but besides that, yeah, no, would not buy one.
But yeah, it’s totally fine. It’s totally fine to also never buy the music and albums itself tbh. It’s all up to preference!
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
you? dont? cover? your? body? and? room? entirely? in? jimin's? face? wha????
 

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
I for one have never bought a single things besides a ticket to an ATEEZ concert... and that's basically the only thing I'd buy, as far as official merch goes... I'll just make the shirt myself, it'll cost less. Just make a design of a t-shirt, go to your local t-shirt printing place and get it printed for much much less than what official merch might cost.

So yes, stan everything and anything you like, you don't have to buy anything tho, it's your choice
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread