Is it ok to.. (1 Viewer)

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
Of course. Just because you love a particular artist does not mean you are obligated to like everything they put out. Frankly, sometimes they don't release music that lives up to their other work.

I think it is a silly mindset for a fan to 'force' themselves to like songs simply because their bias group released it -- why listen to something you don't enjoy?
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,415
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I tend to like everything mine do because of the fundamentals, but that does not mean i would not choose to say listen to ICC over RBB.
I takes me a long time usually to get a group to stan status, by then i know the body of work pleases me.
That is why many good groups will never make it on the list for me, i just do no like enough of what they do.
fx does have a song i hate (but its actually a commercial that i never heard for years so they got a pass)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Duh :bigcatclap: Why would someone even like songs in the first place
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it‘s ok. you don‘t have to like everything
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
It is very okay. I even gave Sunny Summer a thumbs down on YT :bigcatclap::bigcatclap::bigcatclap:
:umjicry: (It's not my favorite or anything, I don't stan them [yet, or maybe I never will] but I'm just getting into GFriend n wanted to post sth, you anti. JKSDFYVFFGCX
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Nah it’s normal. B1A4 are one of my top bias groups, but Super Sonic is one of the worst songs I’ve heard in my life.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mew

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Thank you all for your support. When do you consider yourself a Stan? Can you like just one or two songs to be considered one? I’d say you’d have to like “most” songs. I dislike the rap songs by jbj but like all the others. Am I a fan?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread