Is it true? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,387
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Did they happen to use ETA somewhere and that's what the theory is from? Because if so ETA also means Electronic Travel Authorization, estimated time of arrival, employment and training authorization, edited to add, electronics transaction act, ect. Some are probably not it but I wouldn't put the terrorist group as the most likely reason for them using ETA. Unless they have other things that point in that direction too but I find that unlikely.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,447
Reactions Received
39,061
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,702
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Got to hand it to that lady, she knows how to ruffle the feathers. :pepechill: I just wish she didn't use a bunch of kids to do it who don't know what's going on.
 
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
oh wow tbh I thought fans are just being crazy again, but putting the spanish names in the teaser image that can be linked to the terrorist group is pretty wild.. :passcodea:
“Everything is judged by its appearance: what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost…" (from: Robert Greene - The 48 Laws of Power) :joshmeh:
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
“Everything is judged by its appearance: what is unseen counts for nothing. Never let yourself get lost in the crowd, then, or buried in oblivion. Stand out. Be conspicuous, at all cost…" (from: Robert Greene - The 48 Laws of Power) :joshmeh:
yeah guess she is pretty good at that... but I wonder if this is really nessecary based on how popular newjeans already is
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,057
Reactions Received
98,837
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
349,151
Ship
Wreck
It is absolutely not neccecary. But I reckon it's an effective way to get even more attention.
I feel like if you are so far on top as them, there is a bigger chance to having it backfire than to really add anything.. but lets see how it goes, so far Min Hee-jin always came out on top at the end
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I feel like if you are so far on top as them, there is a bigger chance to having it backfire than to really add anything.. but lets see how it goes, so far Min Hee-jin always came out on top at the end
It seems that Min Hee Jin likes to turn scandal into success.


Min Hee Jin has a past history of debuting minors with more “sexualized concepts,” including SHINee‘s Taemin.
I hope her definition of 'promotion' will backfire some day.
 
Last edited:

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,166
Reactions Received
59,293
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,881
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
too many similarities to be called coincidence :susPepe:

but it's endless, as long as she plays with the grey zone, the ambiguity. it's enough to gain attention, she'll manage to get through, and why not restart again ?
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Did they happen to use ETA somewhere and that's what the theory is from? Because if so ETA also means Electronic Travel Authorization, estimated time of arrival, employment and training authorization, edited to add, electronics transaction act, ect. Some are probably not it but I wouldn't put the terrorist group as the most likely reason for them using ETA. Unless they have other things that point in that direction too but I find that unlikely.
Some names mentioned that are members of the terrorist group. But idk for sure, thats why i came here to ask. They released photo teasers and they dont look that scary xD
They are fairy like
 
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Got to hand it to that lady, she knows how to ruffle the feathers. :pepechill: I just wish she didn't use a bunch of kids to do it who don't know what's going on.
Definitely , she is smart but scary
yeah guess she is pretty good at that... but I wonder if this is really nessecary based on how popular newjeans already is
Nah they are wax popular for this kind of promo
It is absolutely not neccessary. But I reckon it's an effective way to get even more attention.
I hope it is just a coincidence and not smth intentional, that would be ....wow
too many similarities to be called coincidence :susPepe:

but it's endless, as long as she plays with the grey zone, the ambiguity. it's enough to gain attention, she'll manage to get through, and why not restart again ?
I mean yeah, until she doesnt outright say it. I mean the Mafia theme of itzy was also controversial, but this seems weird, like a specific terrorist group?
 
Joined
30 December 2022
Messages
12,418
Reactions Received
9,439
Location
Germany
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
76,713
Gender
Male
I mean yeah, until she doesnt outright say it. I mean the Mafia theme of itzy was also controversial, but this seems weird, like a specific terrorist group?
I don't see how a K-Pop group could treat a terrorism topic. The K-Pop music scene isn't known for political and sociocritical statements. The Mafia and Gangster concept is not that uncommon in the Entertainment Industry nowadays, but a song about a terror group is on another level and should be handled with care.
 
  • Like
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri and litc

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread