Is it true? (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't see how a K-Pop group could treat a terrorism topic. The K-Pop music scene isn't known for political and sociocritical statements. The Mafia and Gangster concept is not that uncommon in the Entertainment Industry nowadays, but a song about a terror group is on another level and should be handled with care.
Definitely, i still think it's a tactic of marketing
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri and Pirioca

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,204
Reactions Received
46,876
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,748
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
if it's true, I guess I'm unstanning NewJeans, then.
 

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,312
Reactions Received
99,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
354,341
Ship
Wreck
It seems that Min Hee Jin likes to turn scandal into success.




I hope her definition of 'promotion' will backfire some day.
but if it backfires, it will hurt the group too as they are associated!

Even if the members do not get hate for the controversy directly, I think if Min Hee-Jin was removed from the group, they will never be the same again. She seems to have a very strong grasp on what is popular and how to manage a group succesfully in the current time.

I would really prefere is she stopped with that stuff, but I get the impression she will not and always try to test out new boundaries..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,312
Reactions Received
99,187
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
354,341
Ship
Wreck
I don't see how a K-Pop group could treat a terrorism topic. The K-Pop music scene isn't known for political and sociocritical statements. The Mafia and Gangster concept is not that uncommon in the Entertainment Industry nowadays, but a song about a terror group is on another level and should be handled with care.
I can't imagine the song having anything to do with terrorism... I would think she is only messing with the teaser. Maybe I'm too gullible like usually :sadcat:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
but if it backfires, it will hurt the group too as they are associated!

Even if the members do not get hate for the controversy directly, I think if Min Hee-Jin was removed from the group, they will never be the same again. She seems to have a very strong grasp on what is popular and how to manage a group succesfully in the current time.

I would really prefere is she stopped with that stuff, but I get the impression she will not and always try to test out new boundaries..
yeah the idols always get the short end of the stick
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pirioca and Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread