Appreciation Is kpop section... (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,040
Reactions Received
52,937
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,627
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I love this gif even more now tat I've seen where it originally came from. :haylul: (I used to get really annoyed/irritated by it before I knew it was/liked -Gfriend/Eunha, now I love it.)

Back to OP, thot summer's over n kpop/KS is still in a doldrums/less active overall/not peak active yet. I expect kpop/general sections to be more active at year end nov/dec, no idea if general >>>/<<< kpop section since I hadn't joined KS yet last year. Let's see shall we, (my guess is if more cbs then kpop section will be even more active but whether kpop>>> general who knows?) don't know if im making sense, just here to show my liking the Eunha gif.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:jenniesmug: maybe
 
  • Wow
  • Like
Reactions: jasque and Tir

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread