18+ Is length important? (1 Viewer)

What kind of nails would you like your bf/gf to have?

  • Short, just perfect for fingering

  • Medium...

  • Long, just perfect for scratching

  • I don't care about length, I just want them clean

  • Whatever looks best on his/her hands

  • I don't pay attention no nails at all

  • Unique/fake/eccentric


Results are only viewable after voting.

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
I prefer short nails honestly
nail polish is all fine and good but fake/long nails are not for me
i don't pay attention enough to notice a difference between short and medium tho
it'd only be when they would stick out i'd take notice
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I am not a big nail preference, but keep them a reasonable length because it hurts a lot sometimes. And clean. I worry about nail polish sometimes.
 

NASA

3ᑢ273⁷
.
.
Joined
2 July 2019
Messages
4,814
Reactions Received
19,142
Location
3ᑢ 273⁷
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,000
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Ship
Short, clean and healthy! Even on myself, a very girly person, I wouldn't want to get nail extensions any longer than medium length, they just get in the way of everything, and well i've gotten sore down there before when I had longer nails... I think really healthy and well kept nails can be just as pretty as a full on manicure and one of those things is much easier to keep up with than the other...
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah. None of us were thinking about nails when reading the title...

But I [and every other gay male] will say short...
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
just clean and healthy nails
 
Joined
16 February 2020
Messages
462
Reactions Received
1,176
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just have clean nails, long nails as a girl to me is a hassle man. Like I don't know how do some girls do their day to day life with very embellished long nails. Like I just can't, I would struggle with the simplest tasks like typing on a phone
 
Joined
10 November 2018
Messages
4,566
Reactions Received
27,371
Location
Eden
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Short, clean and healthy! Even on myself, a very girly person, I wouldn't want to get nail extensions any longer than medium length, they just get in the way of everything, and well i've gotten sore down there before when I had longer nails... I think really healthy and well kept nails can be just as pretty as a full on manicure and one of those things is much easier to keep up with than the other...
^
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread