Appreciation Is Miyeon An Angel? (1 Viewer)

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
Is Miyeon An Angel?

I was watching this live of her and I have this sneaking suspicion.

Goodness she's pretty.

I got shook for the 10 minutes I watched it.

She's adorable.

I didn't even realize.


Is she popular? I never hear much about her. What's she like? Her personality?

Maybe I'll start promoting her to the hilltops and become her evangelizer.

Look for 3 threads daily on her.






@WhiteWadeWilson You still around buddy? :pikahappy:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
she really is an angel
 

Emanresu

Tzuyu Fanboy
.
Joined
4 December 2018
Messages
3,200
Reactions Received
11,455
Location
USA
Website
emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
205
Fandom
Once, Sone
Gender
Male
She's pretty but not that popular, she kinda fades into the background when among her other members. @WhiteWadeWilson my brother, you're needed :yolk:
Oh my god. Not for me.

I think I'm in love.

She's ADORABLE!



Suddenly I'm interested in G-IDLE lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread