Is N.Flying's "Rooftop" Song of the Year material? (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,782
Reactions Received
6,809
Location
StarlightGalaxy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male


It just rose to #3 on Melon's Realtime chart and rose to #4 in Daily chart. It literally outcharted a lot of songs from big artists/digimons these past few months. The longevity is insane and to think it dropped out of Melon Top 1000 when it was first released :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1: You guys have no idea just how happy I am right now. In a few weeks, I'm expecting it to drop a few places though because a lot of big groups are coming like BP, BTS and Twice.
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yes, I believe so! It's not your typical K-pop song either + they were almost unknown to the general Korean public prior to this.

I don't see why it wouldn't be a contender.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I really hope so. Even if they don't win, I hope they can at least get a nomination. I also hope this gave them lots of public attention so that the public will check out their future songs too.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread