- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
So I was wondering.... Is NCT (all units including WayV) the group that has songs with the most sexual lyrics?
VIXX has some pretty... ahem... ones too, but I still think NCT have them beat!
Like... WayV are straight up saying we gonna bang a foreign girl and clap those cheeks
127 are tryina get whipped, have generally kinky sex + have some snow white and hobbit cosplay.... And on top of all that they having sex in the car
And Dream... well something is dripping and they are also trying to seduce somebody while drunk... (Honestly, ppl always talk about Drippin' but 119 is honestly a LOT worse)
They had DREAM, I remind you DREAM sing lyrics like...
Hold my hand tight and don’t let go
Lower yourself to a slightly slanted posture
Come to me just how your body is coming
SLIGHTLY SLANTED POSTURE?????? WDYD BOYS????
VIXX has some pretty... ahem... ones too, but I still think NCT have them beat!
Like... WayV are straight up saying we gonna bang a foreign girl and clap those cheeks
127 are tryina get whipped, have generally kinky sex + have some snow white and hobbit cosplay.... And on top of all that they having sex in the car
And Dream... well something is dripping and they are also trying to seduce somebody while drunk... (Honestly, ppl always talk about Drippin' but 119 is honestly a LOT worse)
They had DREAM, I remind you DREAM sing lyrics like...
Hold my hand tight and don’t let go
Lower yourself to a slightly slanted posture
Come to me just how your body is coming
SLIGHTLY SLANTED POSTURE?????? WDYD BOYS????