Appreciation Is silence unconsciously associated with death? (1 Viewer)

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Honestly, as someone who was rather social as a child, I usually filled in the silence as I felt that if people were silent, they could be thinking. And as thoughts aren't public, it was very secretive. I clearly did not like that, as they could be thinking about me, negatively, or positively. It made me uncomfortable and bored.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
When you wanna die but you also love talking :pepeslippy:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
I simplified, its more that living makes me more afraid than dying for example

Dying still sucks tho, unless ghosts exist
Dying is great :pandahappy: I can haunt bts’s dorm
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,920
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Then I love death.

And that explains why people keep talking and making noises nonstop, they are afraid of dying.



@la_mort_pour_vous
I love Neil Gaiman's Death. She's a favorite of many who came across her.

FYI


A real person who inspired Neil's n Mike's (Dringenberg) vision of Death.

Need to think more abt silence relationship to death.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I love Neil Gaiman's Death. She's a favorite of many who came across her.

FYI


A real person who inspired Neil's n Mike's (Dringenberg) vision of Death.

Need to think more abt silence relationship to death.
She's pretty
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread