Rumor Is the girl in Coffee Break a SM trainee? (1 Viewer)

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
pretty sure they found she was a model
That's a shame, she's super pretty and charismatic plus a part in an MV like that would be a really good promo opportunity for the new girl group. I feel like SM have gotten a lot more secretive over their trainees in recent years. I know they had Jimin perform with Taemin but apart from that they really haven't given the girls any promo. I wish one of them would get a cameo in a MV, like the Super M comeback would've been such a smart place for them to do that because they have the eyes of all of the SM stans...
 

JakeyWantsCakey

Stan Treasure!
.
.
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
9,507
Reactions Received
26,077
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
That's a shame, she's super pretty and charismatic plus a part in an MV like that would be a really good promo opportunity for the new girl group. I feel like SM have gotten a lot more secretive over their trainees in recent years. I know they had Jimin perform with Taemin but apart from that they really haven't given the girls any promo. I wish one of them would get a cameo in a MV, like the Super M comeback would've been such a smart place for them to do that because they have the eyes of all of the SM stans...
compared to like cube and other companies sm seems super secretive,, like we didn't even know about Jungmin, Jiyeon, Hyojin, Eunjun, Chaerin, Yejin, Sera, Chaehyun and co until they left this year lmao
Only Tsuki (then Ravi) was known to be a sm trainee but like,, she left :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread