Is the Promised Neverland S2 the worst anime adaption? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I still haven't seen the second season cause I'm scared how much bad reviews it has gotten and how it destroyed whole anime. First season was 10/10 for me, best anime that came out that year. But honestly seeing myanimelist score to drop from 8.63 to 5.78 (i haven't ever seen this big of fall happen) and these kinds of videos recommend to me.. yikes:



Has anyone seen season 2 yet? Do you think it's as bad as people make it to be?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@blueberries haven't seen it, but have read the entire manga.... and from what I've read about S2, it seems like they are trying to make the rest of the manga plotline all fit into S2, which is pretty bad since that encompassed a lot of story. As much as people hate filler.. I feel like they'd hate the opposite as well.

edit: plus if it weren't for filler, I would have had to wait longer for the mod squad, so..
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I have no idea what happens in the Manga that's why I'm probably one of the few that still think this was a great season!

I can understand the disappointment that manga readers didn't really get anything that happened in the manga, and looking at the ending of S2 it seems there won't be a 3rd season or anything else either.

But again, having no idea of what has happened in the Manga, just from my point of view it was still a 8 or 9 out of 10.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries
Joined
23 May 2020
Messages
68
Reactions Received
96
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
It's still better than most game adaptations despite being... not really good.

This comes from someone who haven't read the manga so take it with a grain of salt.
 
  • Like
Reactions: blueberries

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread