Is there a group in which you only stan a subunit? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I see :taesip: is he a rapper or a vocalist or what? Is he any good :pepelook:
He is a vocalist. I'd say he's good. Yesung, Ryeowook, and Sungmin are better vocalists, but he's still very good.. A smoky voice yet still able to sustain higher notes. Don't get me wrong his vocals are not on the level of Baekhyun or Woohyun.. but he is a capable vocalist. Plus he does have this tendency to put on this extremely serious face in Suju mv's that are too funny.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
:sakUwu: WayV
I don't reaaally stan but it's the one I follow the most
 
  • Love
Reactions: Juniverse

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread