- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
because of something OTHER than disliking the song.
For example, I had a hard time listening to Rain by Taeyeon.
The main reason was that before it dropped everyone was saying it was going to release on February 3rd.
Which was my Great Grandma's birthday and the song sounded sad (based on the title) to top it off.
At the time I was still mourning the loss of my Great Grandma and I found myself unable to listen to the song.
I still think I haven't played the song once nor listened to it because it felt so...personal?
I don't know if the song is bad or good but I still have yet to listen to it 5 years after it dropped.
It didn't even end up dropping on the 3rd.

What about you? Any song like that for you?
For example, I had a hard time listening to Rain by Taeyeon.
The main reason was that before it dropped everyone was saying it was going to release on February 3rd.
Which was my Great Grandma's birthday and the song sounded sad (based on the title) to top it off.
At the time I was still mourning the loss of my Great Grandma and I found myself unable to listen to the song.
I still think I haven't played the song once nor listened to it because it felt so...personal?
I don't know if the song is bad or good but I still have yet to listen to it 5 years after it dropped.
It didn't even end up dropping on the 3rd.
What about you? Any song like that for you?