Is there a music genre you tried to like but couldn’t? (1 Viewer)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I tried getting into Jpop but I can’t get into it. I’ve found a few songs I liked from the genre but not very many :/

Also tried getting into heavy mental when I was younger. It did not work out :wimwim:
Although Obey by Bring Me The Horizon is a bop :susPepe:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
rap
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
metal, I think the most I have managed was Metallica when it was a big hit, but otherwise it is too loud for me
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Metal is a huge genre. I'd say the more symphonic less than 10 minute songs may help you like it more...

I have tried to try maybe a strong word but understand maybe artists who do satire music like Weird Al and Margaret Cho to an extent [Cho is a good comedian, but I have no interest in her music]...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and Willow

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hip-hop

i have a close friend who is ready to fking annihilate me because i don't like it lmao but for some reason to me it sounds like a love child between rock/rap and bubblegum pop. i know its not that but to me it kinda sounds like that lmao
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread