I've never cried at a song. I came close with this one to the point where I was tearing up, because I was watching it and it just really sank in that Taeseung and Dongjun weren't gonna come back.
once i heard it play in a shopping centre which caught me off guard because i thought it wasn't known enough to be played like that, quickly walked to the bathroom at the back where nobody goes to and literally whispered to myself in the mirror how embarassing it is to cry in public
I've never cried at a song. I came close with this one to the point where I was tearing up, because I was watching it and it just really sank in that Taeseung and Dongjun weren't gonna come back.
I don't cry necessarily but occasionally I tear up at this one
Someone please hold me, I’m exhausted from this world
Someone please wipe me, I’m drenched with tears
Someone please notice my struggles first
Please acknowledge the poor me
Please help me
Just need to go a little more
Just one more step and it’s all over
Don’t foolishly hold on, just let me go
And this one too
They say spring will come
Faster than last year
But the cold and frozen winter
Is still here
Don’t worry about what to do
I’m alright
Spring will come to me too
I don’t want to go to you
I’m afraid I’m contagious
When I forget my tears and my sadness
When spring comes to me too
Then, then, then
Then
The line about Spring will come to me too gets me, since he had seasonal depression which tends to act up in winter and get better in spring, so it's kind of saying he'll be better when spring comes as a metaphor to happiness, but it never really did for him.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.