- Joined
- 12 September 2020
- Messages
- 40,129
- Reactions Received
- 46,799
- Location
- irritating the metalheads
- Website
- www.tumblr.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 183,869
- Fandom
- mainly bg
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
and anything by Olivia Rodrigo or Billie EilishPeaches by Justin Bieber
No one is allowed to dislike that song. Prepare your funeral /jI’m about to get murdered but Queencard![]()
Rude!Twice: Signal. This song can burn in hell.![]()
You get it! That song is just...That one song by Miley Cyrus, I think it was called Flowers.
I hate that guy as much as the next person, but that song is a bop.Peaches by Justin Bieber
"I get my peaches down in Georgia"... call me a gutterbrain, but I'm pretty sure he's not talking girls from Georgia...I hate that guy as much as the next person, but that song is a bop.
I LOVE that song! what are y'all talking about???You get it! That song is just...
It's way too overplayed on the radio and that ruined it for me. It's not a bad song, but it's not great either.I LOVE that song! what are y'all talking about???
Many🥲 but a song that I do not enjoy is Kep1er’s UP! It’s their worst track!😠please Kep1ians don’t kill me!song you hate?
@nadia
@centen
@Day
@Yuzuru
@Sooyaabean
@LilacNyx
@YouChan
@ApexApinkPanda
@ProudOrbit
@velvet
@DearEagleZ
@SUNSEEKER
@gyuvin
@Jungwonie
@frocho
@jungmocha17
@Yachii
@Hyunjinbias
@won_young
@fairyOfshampOO
@kingdom
@LexiLoo
@snsd2beg
@Tickita
@ChenXiao
@Sweettooth_Sails
@K1NG
@ichigohon
@ningholic
@Lunatic
@0beluz
@hao
No yellow and blue fantastic? I don't want to imagine such a sad world.Many🥲 but a song that I do not enjoy is Kep1er’s UP! It’s their worst track!😠please Kep1ians don’t kill me!
I’m sorry bestie!😠the songs makes my head so confused🥲No yellow and blue fantastic? I don't want to imagine such a sad world.
lmao I'm not going to say any others some kpop fans r crayA lot haha not gonna name examples though lol good try!
agreed!! i don't really like any JB songsPeaches by Justin Bieber
U GO CHANNIE /jNo one is allowed to dislike that song. Prepare your funeral /j
WAIT HE IS TALKING ABT- I THOUGHT ACTUAL PEACHES HELPPPP"I get my peaches down in Georgia"... call me a gutterbrain, but I'm pretty sure he's not talking girls from Georgia...
no need to apologize we all have our tastesAny song by BTS, sorry!![]()