is there a- 😡 (3 Viewers)

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I hate that guy as much as the next person, but that song is a bop.
"I get my peaches down in Georgia"... call me a gutterbrain, but I'm pretty sure he's not talking girls from Georgia...
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,799
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
 

Yelena_Belova

#Macaroni_Fiend
.
Joined
22 December 2022
Messages
9,715
Reactions Received
14,086
Location
Avengers Tower
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,333
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Many🥲 but a song that I do not enjoy is Kep1er’s UP! It’s their worst track!😭 please Kep1ians don’t kill me!
No yellow and blue fantastic? I don't want to imagine such a sad world.
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
No yellow and blue fantastic? I don't want to imagine such a sad world.
I’m sorry bestie!😭 the songs makes my head so confused🥲
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
A lot haha not gonna name examples though lol good try!
lmao I'm not going to say any others some kpop fans r cray
 

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck
"I get my peaches down in Georgia"... call me a gutterbrain, but I'm pretty sure he's not talking girls from Georgia...
WAIT HE IS TALKING ABT- I THOUGHT ACTUAL PEACHES HELPPPP
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I didn't hate this following song, I was more disappointed about it.
It was PIXY's comeback song 'Karma'-- which was a mix between 'Hide & Seek' and 'Flip A Coin'.
But, if you listen to it, 'FAC' overlapped it musically so I was thinking the label should have just either promoted that as the title track or actually have 'Karma' as the original song.

And because of this, I'm worried their label will continue it with future comeback titles.
 
  • Love
Reactions: MK3AM

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread