- Joined
- 20 November 2018
- Messages
- 43,315
- Reactions Received
- 75,408
- Location
- In the OCEAN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 141,939
- Pronouns
- Fish/Mermaid
- Ship
oh... I'm really sorry to hear that![]()
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(a million reasons,
1. Gets too grumpy
2. Is stupid
3. Yells at me or others over little things
4. He gets angry over stupid stuff
5. When angry, he's careless with things and has caused damage to various things due to it
6. Is fake, he says he loves me one minute but then the next, he can yell at me.
7. Is the reason I have no irl friends
8. About 1000 other things too
I get really really annoyed with my dad (especially when we argueMy uncle![]()
Online friends and irl friends cannot be compared as it's way too different but I'm very happy to be on here and have you and many others as my friendsI’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(
But I want you to know that we are always here for you
Ik we likely can’t compare to irl friends, but we all still care about you and we will always be right here for you
I hope we are able to brighten your day
Even it’s just a little ray of sunshine
I hope we can make your day better in some way shape and or form![]()
I’m thankful that you are here with us!Online friends and irl friends cannot be compared as it's way too different but I'm very happy to be on here and have you and many others as my friends![]()
I’m thankful that you are here with us!We got your back now, tomorrow Always and forever!
![]()
I really hope it can happen soon!!It's okay! I will make irl friends one day!
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(
But I want you to know that we are always here for you
Ik we likely can’t compare to irl friends, but we all still care about you and we will always be right here for you
I hope we are able to brighten your day
Even it’s just a little ray of sunshine
I hope we can make your day better in some way shape and or form![]()