Is there anyone irl that annoys you a lot? (2 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ex friends (gone for a reason(s)
Some workers at (AO)
Brother (I do not understand him sometimes)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
1 January 2023
Messages
1,017
Reactions Received
803
Location
Neo City
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,817
Fandom
Multifan Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/They
Certain coworkers do.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
:pepecry2: a million reasons,
1. Gets too grumpy
2. Is stupid
3. Yells at me or others over little things
4. He gets angry over stupid stuff
5. When angry, he's careless with things and has caused damage to various things due to it
6. Is fake, he says he loves me one minute but then the next, he can yell at me.
7. Is the reason I have no irl friends
8. About 1000 other things too
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(
But I want you to know that we are always here for you
Ik we likely can’t compare to irl friends, but we all still care about you and we will always be right here for you
I hope we are able to brighten your day
Even it’s just a little ray of sunshine
I hope we can make your day better in some way shape and or form :izhug:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(
But I want you to know that we are always here for you
Ik we likely can’t compare to irl friends, but we all still care about you and we will always be right here for you
I hope we are able to brighten your day
Even it’s just a little ray of sunshine
I hope we can make your day better in some way shape and or form :izhug:
Online friends and irl friends cannot be compared as it's way too different but I'm very happy to be on here and have you and many others as my friends :izhug:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Online friends and irl friends cannot be compared as it's way too different but I'm very happy to be on here and have you and many others as my friends :izhug:
I’m thankful that you are here with us! :izhug: We got your back now, tomorrow Always and forever!:bigcatlove:
 

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,807
Reactions Received
47,931
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,146
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,035
Reactions Received
98,807
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,733
Ship
Wreck
I’m sorry that you have to deal with that :(
But I want you to know that we are always here for you
Ik we likely can’t compare to irl friends, but we all still care about you and we will always be right here for you
I hope we are able to brighten your day
Even it’s just a little ray of sunshine
I hope we can make your day better in some way shape and or form :izhug:
:shockedcover: oh my, you are so sweet Orbit :plushielove::plushielove::plushielove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread