- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
that´s a topic for another thread :DHmm, no I don't think so. There are people that I used to like that I now don't but not the other way around![]()
Yeah I feel like first impressions make a huge impact esp on forums and online.I've had the opposite happen I feel like not the other way around tbh.
It does tbh.Yeah I feel like first impressions make a huge impact esp on forums and online.
That's fine I doubt you're the only one I come across a bit strong.
yeah, since I have found out you can actually ignore people, life has improved :)if I don't like someone, I mute and don't interact with them, that simple
but no, not really since if I ignore them they don't have any opportunities for me to change my opinions about them![]()
too bad it doesn't work for recent threads... I've accidentally done that and it worsened by opinionyeah, since I have found out you can actually ignore people, life has improved :)
what? was there a part of you that was having a problem with you? were you not a proud queen that you deserve to be? I wanna talk very loudly with that stupid voice in your head that might have told you anything else than that you are awesome.Myself![]()
words are words, but small things tell you a lot about a person. that´s just how I roll.too bad it doesn't work for recent threads... I've accidentally done that and it worsened by opinion
but again, that's a one-time thing so I'm not going to judge that hard based on something out of context, but I still side eye
I hate myself sometimeswhat? was there a part of you that was having a problem with you? were you not a proud queen that you deserve to be? I wanna talk very loudly with that stupid voice in your head that might have told you anything else than that you are awesome.
I just react depending on my moodwords are words, but small things tell you a lot about a person. that´s just how I roll.
let me have a chat with those thoughts of yours. I will push the clouds away. if you ever feel that way, I will pin point your perfect sides. no one is perfect, sure, but a lot of people are close to it ♥I hate myself sometimes![]()
just listen to your instincts, maybe they are not lying. that´s all I´m saying :D.I just react depending on my mood
I hold back, but internally, logic does not work for me rip