Is there anything you were scared of as a kid... (1 Viewer)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,173
Reactions Received
46,834
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,974
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that you still are now?

For me, it's small dogs. I was chased down by an ex-neighbor's Chihuahua when I was nine, and now I'm wary of every small dog I meet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Myco

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I was scared af of dogs too for over 20 years but now I love them lol.

It's all thanks to a friend of mine from my earlier job. He had a Doberman, not exactly the most approachable of dogs, atleast on appearances. Unaware he had a dog, I visited his place once, and the Dobe sped at me like a bullet from across the room, like it was upon me in 2 seconds. I had no time to react, which was probably for the better coz otherwise I might have run or done something stupid and got bitten in return.

Anyway, this superfast dog is on me, both front paws on my shoulder and it is then I notice she just wants to be pet and to play. Starts licking my face, tail all wagging and since then she shadowed me and my friend every second, never left our side but was super friendly and loving. After that, I spent more time around other dogs too and got over my fear lol. I always liked dogs, I was just too scared but no more :haylul:
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Bees. Wasps. Spiders. Ghosts.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread