- Joined
- 12 May 2020
- Messages
- 11,569
- Reactions Received
- 24,746
- Location
- iz*land
- Website
- linktr.ee
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 34,365
- Ship
- Wreck
this is a safe space, feel free to rant here 
bad times don´t last forever! there is vaccine, people are more or less getting used to the situation! we have survived wars, plagues, hunger .... we are gonna be fine! sure, times are tough, where is the line, but just keep swimming!!2020 was bad but I'm dreading 2021 more, I don't know how I'm going to deal with it
I wish my issues were that but I have a lot going on other than COVID that’s stressing me outbad times don´t last forever! there is vaccine, people are more or less getting used to the situation! we have survived wars, plagues, hunger .... we are gonna be fine! sure, times are tough, where is the line, but just keep swimming!!
if it´s not COVID, an illness in the family or poverty...... than it´s fine and gonna be fine. there is never a calm time in life, we are all stressed otherwise what´s the point of living? :DI wish my issues were that but I have a lot going on other than COVID that’s stressing me out![]()
ngl same, 2020 has been a hell of a ride for me but it made me realize that some people were not who i thought they actually were and i'm glad i was able to cut them out of my life2020 was sucky but at least I took steps I needed to grow